[CCWG-ACCT] latest letter from Cruz et al FYI

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Sat May 21 23:13:38 UTC 2016

Indeed, there is no definitive determination as to whether property is involved.

And as we are all aware of the keen importance of IP to the digital realm, let's also remember that 21st century property can be quite intangible.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050