[CCWG-ACCT] U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Full Hearing on 24 May 2016

Paul Twomey paul.twomey at argopacific.com
Tue May 24 20:23:30 UTC 2016

My only comment would be - be careful about propositions from Think
Tanks etc.    In my experience, there is normally a commercial interest
behind the think tank's words.  I always think it is useful to ask -
what US corporation is pushing this line?

Dr Paul Twomey
Managing Director
Argo P at cific

US Cell: +1 310 279 2366