[CCWG-ACCT] TR: [bylaws-coord] For Review - Summary and Analysis of Public Comment and proposed revised ICANN Bylaws

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Thu May 26 08:16:03 UTC 2016

Dear Kavouss

You have a 100% perfect right to find parts of the new By-Laws
unacceptable, and I should defend to the death your right to say so;
however  you are, it seems to me, now tilting at windmills at this late
stage. (I find the restriction of ICANN's committment to human rights to
'applicable law' (of which there is none) to be equally unacceptable.)

However, it is what it is.

The train has left the station. Elvis has left the building.

If you could suggest any procedural method about which 'unacceptable'
parts of the proposed Draft Bylaws could be objected to and changed at
this phase in their adoption, I would be delighted to hear it.

On the other hand, perhaps we should just take whatever gains we have
made to dayte, and carry on the good work within WS2??

Nigel