[CCWG-ACCT] New Bill on IANA Transition

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Fri May 27 16:51:06 UTC 2016

The chances of this bill becoming law are close to zero, unless it is attached to a larger "must pass" bill or added as a rider to an appropriations measure.

I'm not sure that the concept of "ownership" is a good fit for a TLD, but that language could always be modified to something along the lines of "permanent control".

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050