[CCWG-ACCT] [bylaws-coord] Thanks to the combined legal team

Steve Crocker steve.crocker at icann.org
Sat May 28 14:26:24 UTC 2016

Thanks for this.  The Board has been seeing the flurry of messages, almost all positive, about the passage of the resolution related to the bylaws, and is as pleased as everyone else is about the result and is deeply aware and appreciative of the enormous effort and good will from all parts of the community and the staff over an arduous two year period.

We know there is more work to be done, so this is not the end, but, referencing Churchill’s famous words, I think this is well beyond the end of the beginning and, hopefully, closer to the beginning of the end.

Steve