[CCWG-ACCT] Public Comment on the Articles of Incorporation

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Mon May 30 08:01:09 UTC 2016

Agree with Jorge's point 2.

Particularly because at first quick read there seems there may be an
inconsistency between the language used on the role of the MS community in
determining the public interest between the new bylaws 1.2 (b) Core Value
(ii) and article 2 of the amended AoI.  The former uses the words "to
ensure" that the MS process is used to "ascertain the global public
interest" while the latter seems to suggest that the global public
interest "may be determined from time to time" by the MS community.

Matthew