[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Preparing for WS2

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Mon May 30 14:17:30 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As suggested in the presentation shared by Bernard about the CCWG WS2
meeting in Helsinki I would like to propose the lightning talk:
'ICANN's Human Rights Bylaw - where do we come from, where do we go?'

In 5 minutes I could provide:

- a brief summary of the previous discussions related to bylaw (for
those who are new to WS2, so we ensure that we are all aware of some
important points);

- some suggestions on what a Framework of Interpretation could look like
and what it could contain;

- a brief overview of (potentially) relevant treaties, documents,
guidelines and instruments and their possible implications;

- a mindmap of the (possible) rights impacted.

This talk could help us to reflect upon what we have already discussed
and to kick off the work on the Framework of Interpretation and the
Design Team. If you think there is anything else that this talk should
cover, please let me know.

Looking forward to discuss.

Best,

Niels