[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Preparing for WS2

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:42:11 UTC 2016

Bernie,

That was quite clear in my note (please see the last sentence).  My
concerns stand.

Without a transcription, the only method for catching up on a particular
meeting is listening to the entire recording (which is more time consuming
than reviewing a transcript) and without notes, the only way to review what
happened over a series of meetings are skeletal "action items" (or again,
listening or re-listening to a recording).

Greg