[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - WS2 Presentation for meeting tomorrow - Minor corrections

avri doria avri at apc.org
Mon May 30 16:55:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks.

I also wonder whether there is any reason to review the charter
<https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Charter>.  While the
scope covers Work Stream 2,

> In the discussions around the accountability process, the
> CCWG-Accountability will proceed with two Work Streams:
>
>   * *Work Stream 1*: focused on mechanisms enhancing ICANN
>     accountability that must be in place or committed to within the
>     time frame of the IANA Stewardship Transition;
>   * *Work Stream 2*: focused on addressing accountability topics for
>     which a timeline for developing solutions and full implementation
>     may extend beyond the IANA Stewardship Transition.

other section such as deliverables and methodologies may warrant
discussion.  While sort of not yet the case, the new bylaws, especially
Article 27,  may have some effect on the charter as we move forward.

avri