[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-ICANN57- FacetoFaceMeeting - open contracting policies

Christopher Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Wed Nov 2 21:27:59 UTC 2016

Dear John:

>  is there common reference  (i.e. document or web site) which outlines the
specific attributes of an open contracting policy and benefits of same?

Thankyou for your question. I guess that we shall find an answer for you, but meanwhile:

-	this policy is professionally ingrained such that personally I have no knowledge of (nor need for) a common reference

-	that which I have written for the CCWG List is sui generis.

I hope this helps for the time being…

CW