[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: ICANN's US jurisdiction

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Fri Nov 11 14:58:30 UTC 2016

+1

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660

M: +1 (202) 329-9650

VOIP: +1 (202) 738-1739

 <http://www.redbranchconsulting.com/> www.redbranchconsulting.com

My PGP Key:  <http://redbranchconsulting.com/who-we-are/public-pgp-key/> http://redbranchconsulting.com/who-we-are/public-pgp-key/

From: accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org [mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of policy at paulmcgrady.com
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 9:14 AM
To: parminder <parminder at itforchange.net>; CCWG Accountability <accountability-cross-community at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: ICANN's US jurisdiction

Thanks Parminder.

The attachment you shared seems to be a compilation of some of the really terrible ideas which have shown up on this List from time to time. Since these terrible ideas have already been addressed and addressed and addressed on this List, I'm not sure that re-addressing them again at this time would prove useful.  However, I didn't want anyone to think that silence (to the latest round of trying to push for the unraveling of WS1) was somehow assent.  It isn't.  We just really have to get on with the real work of this group and stop constantly reopening and re-addressing all of these fringe ideas.

Best,

Paul