[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-LegalCommittee Procedure for WS2 sub-groups requesting legal advice

Athina Fragkouli athina.fragkouli at ripe.net
Fri Nov 18 15:06:43 UTC 2016

Hello all,

As Leon noted in the document he attached, I intend to step down from
being a member of the Legal Committee for WS2 and to be replaced by
Michael Abejuela - ARIN Associate General Counsel and CCWG member as ASO
liaison.

It was a pleasure being part of the Legal Committee for WS1 and I am
sure Michael will be of great value for WS2.

Thank you,
Athina