[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2 Reminder regarding American Thanksgiving

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:41:59 UTC 2016

All,

For our non-American participants please note that starting EOB today
Wednesday November 23 that the US will be going into its Thanksgiving
holiday break which is officially from Thursday November 24 to Sunday
November 27 inclusive. Given most CCWG-Accountability staff are US based
staff support will not be available for meetings or other activities during
this period.

For our American staff and colleagues we wish them a happy Thanksgiving.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability