[CCWG-ACCT] Notes and documents for WS2 Ombudsman Subgroup Meeting #20 | 03 April 2017

MSSI Secretariat mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Tue Apr 4 06:33:01 UTC 2017

Hello all,

The notes and documents displayed for CCWG Accountability WS2_ CCWG Ombudsman Subgroup, Meeting #20 -  03 April 2017 will be available here:  https://community.icann.org/x/VsDRAw

A copy of the agenda & notes may be found below.

Kind Regards,
Yvette Guigneaux
(MSSI) Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives
Projects & Operations Assistant.

ICANN - Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Email:  yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Cell:  +1-310-460-8432
Skype:  yvette.guigneaux.icann
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D2ACD2.2F296F80]
________________________________

Ombudsman Subgroup Meeting #20
04 April 2017 @ 19:00 UTC
Agenda:
Roll Call / Apologies - Welcome
Participation & Dashboard
External review of the ICANN Ombuds Office
Interviews
Survey
Next meeting
#21 ? April 2017
AOB
Notes (includes relevant text from chat):
11 Participants at start of call
Roll Call / Apologies - Welcome
Bernard Turcotte - (SB audio issues) Voice only - all identified - No changes to SOI's
Participation & Dashboard
Sebastien Bachollet - Dashboard will be published anon.
External review of the ICANN Ombuds Office
Lars Hoffmann - Survey should be completed today and the announcement has been prepared. Once it is ready we will distribute to this group so it can be advertised as widely as possible.
Sebastien Bachollet - Should we do a final review before it goes live?
Lars Hoffmann - SB if you identify a few people then we can obtain a final check.
Sébastien Bachollet - Great send to me and I will distribute to those who really participate and get you a response in 48 hours latest.
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): time is of the essence
Sébastien Bachollet - update on interviews - need help reaching people?
Lars Hoffmann - I need to be out of that loop for confidentiality and conflict of interest reasons. Have not spoken to Debra since weekend - will do so after call and see if there are people she needs helps getting a hold of.
Sebastien Bachollet - LH great. Any comments questions? (none).
Next meeting
#21 Tuesday18 April 2017 1300
AOB
Sebastien Bachollet -? (none) Adjourned.