[CCWG-ACCT] FoI-HR and Considerations - Human Rights Subgroup Full Consensus

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Tue Apr 4 20:57:22 UTC 2017

Dear Plenary,

It is with great pleasure that I can share with you the 'Proposed Framework of Interpretation and Considerations concerning the ICANN Human Rights bylaw' on behalf of the CCWG Human Rights Subgroup.

The first part of this document is the proposed Framework of Interpretation for the ICANN Bylaw on Human Rights. The second part of this document addresses the “considerations” listed in paragraph 24 of Annex 12 of the CCWG Accountability Final Report.

This document was produced by the Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN’s Accountability Sub Group on Human Rights (CCWG SG HR) for discussion in the Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN’s accountability (CCWG) plenary. This is a full consensus document produced by the CCWG SG HR.

You can find the document attached as well as here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17AvMLBfT8BmC3gUOTvaIuTuEqMbgiporUwqNymvhWhc/edit

We're looking forward to discuss this in the plenary.

Sincerely yours,

Niels
Rapporteur of the CCWG Human Rights Subgroup

PS Note that the Framework of Interpreation part of the document has not changed since the two readings that have already been done in the plenary.

--

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint	   2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3