[CCWG-ACCT] TR: ATRT3-WS2

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Fri Apr 7 10:12:33 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

For your information, attached is a response from Steve Crocker, Chair of
the Board, to our various correspondence on the scope of ATRT3.

The following extract provides a good summary :

“The Board would like to acknowledge receipt of your letter providing an
update on the group’s

communication with SO and ACs and their input on the topic of limiting the
scope of ATRT3.

We thank you for your efforts and commitment to bring further clarity to
this area.

As the responses from the SO and ACs do not indicate community consensus on
the topic, the

Board suggests the CCWG-Accountability keep the ATRT3 team, once identified,
apprised of the

progress from CCWG on the topics relevant to the ATRT3 review.”

Best,

Mathieu