[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-hr] Letter from the Board on Human Rights

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Apr 14 05:27:44 UTC 2017

Might I suggest we just ask Steve or Becky and not try and make our own interpretations?

-James

From: <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com<mailto:gregshatanipc at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday 13 April 2017 at 22:43
To: Matthew Shears <matthew at intpolicy.com<mailto:matthew at intpolicy.com>>
Cc: "accountability-cross-community at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>" <accountability-cross-community at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-hr] Letter from the Board on Human Rights

Paul,

Advice of counsel.

😁😨😱😵👹

Greg Shatan
C: 917-816-6428
S: gsshatan
Phone-to-Skype: 646-845-9428
gregshatanipc at gmail.com<mailto:gregshatanipc at gmail.com>

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Matthew Shears <matthew at intpolicy.com<mailto:matthew at intpolicy.com>> wrote:

Agree as well - thanks Greg.

On 13/04/2017 22:19, McAuley, David via Accountability-Cross-Community wrote:
[Part of string deleted to make shorter]

This makes sense to me, Greg, especially the last bullet – would be nice to hear from Board on their assessment (presumably not yet stated) on the “Considerations” portion of the unified subgroup document.

Best regards,
David

David McAuley
International Policy Manager