[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-A co-chairing transition

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Tue Apr 25 11:22:11 UTC 2017

+1!

Von: accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org [mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org] Im Auftrag von Kavouss Arasteh
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. April 2017 13:20
An: Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>
Cc: CCWG Accountability <accountability-cross-community at icann.org>
Betreff: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-A co-chairing transition

[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/profile_mask_2x.png]
Kavouss Arasteh <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com<mailto:kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com>>

13:17 (Il y a 0 minute)
[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif]

À Seun, Mathieu, CCWG
[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif]

Dear Mathieu,
I understand that you have been called for another task which certainly seems to be some sort of promotion.
What you have done for CCWG is out sanding and invaluable.
Your skills, competence, sense of hummer and above all your French diplomatic approach to handle the people and the meeting was remarkable

Dear Mathieu,
I understand that you have been called for another task which certainly seems to be some sort of promotion.
What you have done for CCWG is out sanding and invaluable.

Wew! This hits me with mixed feelings.

Thanks for all your ​work especially ​within this ccwg. It's been an honour meeting and working with you.

Best wishes and good luck in your next adventure ;-)

Cheers!