[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-A co-chairing transition

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Apr 25 23:33:27 UTC 2017

Thanks Mathieu for all you have done. Among other things, the bringing of
wine at the Paris WS1 meeting will stand as a true mark of co-chairing
insight and success ;-)

More seriously I don't think we would have got where we are without you as
an integral part of the troika of co-chairs.

Thanks again. And best of luck for your next adventure!

Jordan
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 at 10:37 PM, Mathieu Weill <mathieu.weill at afnic.fr>
wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>

> April 28 will be my last day as chief executive of Afnic. See
> https://www.afnic.fr/fr/l-afnic-en-bref/actualites/actualites-generales/10452/show/le-ca-de-l-afnic-designe-pierre-bonis-dg-par-interim-suite-au-depart-de-mathieu-weill.html
> for the announcement.
>

> As a consequence, I have informed the ccNSO chair of my resignation as a
> ccNSO Member as well as a co-chair for this CCWG, effective on April 28.
>

> When we started this CCWG in 2014, I was not so convinced we could achieve
> anything. It's fair to say we have exceeded my expectations ;-)
>

> Thanks to all of you for your hard work, to our amazing support staff and
> my extraordinary fellow co chairs and rapporteurs. It's been an amazing
> experience being part of this team.
>

> I'm still going to work on related topics, so I'm sure there will be
> opportunities to meet again. You can keep in touch at pro at mathieuweill.fr
> !
>

> All the best, and please make WS2 a success !
>
> Mathieu

Jordan Carter | Chief Executive, InternetNZ

+64-21-442-649 | jordan at internetnz.net.nz

Sent on the run, apologies for brevity