[CCWG-ACCT] 转发: Fw: Inputs from China Internet community on Jurisdiction Questions

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 13:30:25 UTC 2017

Apologies for not responding to the earlier message.

The Jurisdiction sub-group will consider if the information you have
provided is admissible as a response to its questionnaire given it is not
in the format of a response to the questionnaire - as such it would require
some interpretation on our part as to how make this consistent with all
other replies.

This being said the information you have provided is relevant to the work
of the Jurisdiction sub-group and brings a very important and valid
contribution to our work.

Thanking you for this input.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2