[CCWG-ACCT] Tribute messages for Mathieu

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:44:41 UTC 2017

All,

As you all know Mathieu is leaving the CCWG-Accountability tomorrow and we
all wish him the best of luck in his new position.

To mark Mathieu's departure and to underline his significant contribution
to our work we will be drafting a formal letter of thanks for Mathieu which
will be signed by the Co-chairs on behalf of all the CCWG-Accountability.

We have also set up a Tribute page where participants can leave a personal
message for Mathieu at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mSJXdsnuI98G02tDUxkkpw0rVWXCHdUqD698qfY-tGI/edit#heading=h.xmt5a2qtnpw3

Cheers

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2