[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Plenary-2017022

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Feb 21 18:29:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Apologies that I will be at least half an hour late.

The staff accountability team will need some plenary time at the Copenhagen
meeting to get first reading on at least one document. Hopefully that can
be accommodated in the agenda.

Cheers!
Jordan

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 at 5:52 AM, Bernard Turcotte <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com>
wrote:

> All,
>
> Our next plenary will be 1900UTC 22 February 2017.
>
> Adobe room is at *https://participate.icann.org/accountability
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fparticipate.icann.org%2Faccountability&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFDcjBIx-iemLAsdC5j6zPmkQ_rfw>*
>
> The agenda is:
>
> 1. Introduction, update to SOIs, reminder on standards of behavior
>
> 2. Review of Agenda (2 minutes)
>
> 3. Administration
>
> Review of action items from previous meeting (10 minutes)
> Update on ATRT3 (5 minutes).
> Travel funding for ICANN59 (5 minutes)
>
> 4. Legal Committee Update
>
> There are no pending requests...
>
> 5. Updates/Presentation from sub-groups
>
> Good Faith Guideline – Second Reading (document - 10 minutes)
>
> 6. Review agenda for Face to Face meeting – (20 minutes)
>
> 7. Review of Schedule/Timeline (30 minutes)
>
> 8. Next Plenaries (5 minutes)
>
> 9. AOB (5 minutes)
>
> Adjournment

Jordan Carter Chief Executive, InternetNZ +64-21-442-649 |
jordan at internetnz.net.nz Sent on the run, apologies for brevity