[CCWG-ACCT] WS2 and Ombuds, Compaints,... Offices

Sebastien Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Wed Feb 22 14:23:08 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,
In different WS2 Subgroups new processes or functionalities and/or new possible problems and/or complains are arising from the work.
Along with those issues the question of independence (from Staff, from Board, from part of the community…) was also discussed.
The evolution of role of the ICANN Ombuds Office (IOO) is at the center of the IOO Subgroup.
The new Complaints Office role is also discussed in various subgroups.
How to best organize the « complaints » OfficeS need to be work out?

It is the reason I send you the document attached.
Your comments are welcome.
If you consider the topic useful, we may need to schedule some time to discuss that during our F2F meeting in Copenhagen.

Please find it attached in a doc format and in a PDF format.
Do we ned a Google doc?

Thanks for your consideration and your help.
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
For ICANN lists
sebicann at bachollet.fr