[CCWG-ACCT] General issue that came in Staff Accountability subgroup

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Wed Feb 22 18:07:13 UTC 2017

Thanks a million to Avri for raising this issue!

I believe that HR pen-holders and the whole HR subgroup already faced
the ambiguity re term ICANN and the lack of agreed terminology while
drafting the Human Rights FoI. Or better to say, while drafting the
second part of it, which is still work in progress. Would be great to
have at least some agreement on consistent terminology before we
finalise it. Then the subgroup can edit the document accordingly.

AOB slot on the agenda of course wouldn't be enough to agree on this,
but at least we can discuss the way forward.

Warm regards,

Tanya