[CCWG-ACCT] General issue that came in Staff Accountability subgroup

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:02:20 UTC 2017

Hello,

I also had issues around this but I soon got used to it within the CCWG.

That said and while I understand we've made a call for a small group to
figure this out. I will suggest that this doesn't result to yet another
multiple pages document with new titles that requires getting used to. I
think we can rely on the existing profile categorisation on the site which
indicates the following 3 categories (as Tijani also hinted during the
call):

- ICANN Community
- ICANN Staff
- ICANN Board

There is something about the MS community[2] as well and that includes the
ICANN Board (which I think is appropriate because the community put the
Board)

I think ICANN organisation should be the single word phrase that covers the
entire 3 categories.

Regards
1. https://www.icann.org/community/explore
 2. https://www.icann.org/community