[CCWG-ACCT] Recordings and transcripts for Guidelines for Good Faith Subgroup Meeting #13 | 31 May 2017

MSSI Secretariat mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Thu Jun 1 14:34:58 UTC 2017

Hello all,

The recordings and transcripts for CCWG Accountability WS2 Guidelines for Good Faith Subgroup Meeting #13 –  31 May 2017 will be available here:   https://community.icann.org/x/0NPRAw

A copy of the decisions, action items and requests may be found below.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Yvette Guigneaux
(MSSI) Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives
Projects & Operations Assistant.

ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Email:  yvette.guigneaux at icann.org<mailto:yvette.guigneaux at icann.org>
Cell:  +1-310-460-8432
Skype:  yvette.guigneaux.icann
www.icann.org[icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=xjNMRR-fjlgBx7tqUEv8lZv2O9RJyMyqWkymcecegCUuwDxFVsW6VBuvkqKnS_lk&m=ZUKixHuMxtXSaddCwaERtJzeb9pSwCaMi9I2LfqzNMc&s=EnmfyIzEXESh_ZrrWg2_50PJ6RbKrJawnvkrKc6fZSc&e=>

[cid:image001.png at 01D2DAA7.DD612310]
CCWG-Accountability-WS2-GoodFaith-Meeting-DAIR-20170531
5 Participants on call
Decisions:

  *   Lori to reach out to Jason Schiller regarding his comment to arrange a meeting ASAP wrt ASO concerns. Once a date is set advise and invite the sub-group.
Action Items:

  *   LS – reach out to Jason Schiller regarding his comment to arrange a meeting ASAP wrt ASO concerns
  *   AG – Review draft recommendation vs potential ASO concerns.
Requests:

  *   None