[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Plenary-20170607-Cancellation Notice and request for on-line voting

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 14:04:16 UTC 2017

All,

Please note that we have cancelled the 7 June plenary meeting given the
only topic on the agenda was the second reading of the Approval Process for
WS2 Recommendations.

However, given the need to have this document approved coupled to the fact
that there were no objections in completing the first reading we are
proposing to complete the second reading on list over the coming week.

As such we would ask that members and participants post their support,
amendments, rejection or other comments to this list on the subject of the
draft Approval Process for WS2 Recommendations (attached to this email) by
23:59UTC Friday 9 June (If you are posting on this issue please REPLY to
this email to preserve the SUBJECT line).

As per our rules for such things if there are no significant objections
posted by the due date we will consider that the document has successfully
completed a second reading. If, however there are some significant issues
we will present it for an official second reading at our next plenary
meeting.

CCWG-Accountability Co-Chairs

Thomas, Leon and Jordan.