[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-jurisdiction] Documents for upcoming meeting

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 20:17:53 UTC 2017

On 15 Jun 2017 8:53 PM, "avri doria" <avri at apc.org> wrote:

To the degree that the current decision is immutable, after one reading,
on excluding both a planned move and discussion of any immunities, I do
not support the decision. I do support putting aside any discussion of
moving or of immunities incompatible with our current accountability
schemes, but also do support discussion of possible immunities/remedies
that do not harm the current accountability schemes.

SO: FWIW, I will add my +1 to the above statement.

Regards

thanks
avri

---