[CCWG-ACCT] Caption Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for Jurisdiction Meeting #35 - 14 June 2017

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 21:39:38 UTC 2017

Jorge,

Thank you for your views.  Your proposal was put before the group at the
beginning of the call (as you requested); it did not garner substantial
support.  The Co-Chairs have been monitoring this Subgroup and I think
their statement, as offered by Thomas, speaks for itself.  A request for
those opposed to the Co-Chairs' conclusion was made on the call, and we
recorded four opposed.

I also hope that we can return to substantive discussions now and avoid
rehashing this decision or the underlying concepts yet again.

Greg