[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Plenary-ICANN59-Agenda and documents - Additional Documents 2

Chris LaHatte chris at lahatte.co.nz
Thu Jun 22 03:34:36 UTC 2017

I have read the ombudsman external evaluation report, and consider it a
valuable, well considered and important study. I support the adoption of
their recommendations. I would also like to note the recognition of Dr Frank
Fowlie in some of the initial establishment of the office. While he was not
necessarily a figure popular with some members of the community, his
academic work and research was critical to the establishment of the office
and has, in my view, been under recognised.

Enjoy the meeting in Johannesburg! I will follow you from Oslo.

Regards

Chris LaHatte LLB MMgt (Dip Res) FAMINZ (Mediation/Arbitration) FCIArb

Barrister/Mediator/Arbitrator

Phone +6444720777 Cell +64210705236

Wellington

New Zealand