[CCWG-ACCT] Open Contracting - transparency subgroup

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Sun Jun 25 12:47:05 UTC 2017

Having had the time to learn more about the principles and concepts of
Open Contracting [0], I see no reason why ICANN should not sign up to
this concept, unless there are very good reasons not to. And up to now I
have not heard any. By default I think we should adhere to the highest
principles possible, within ICANNs scope and mission of course, and not
seek to reinvent the wheel.

All the best,

Niels

[0] https://www.open-contracting.org/get-started/global-principles/
--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9