[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-GoodFaith-Recommendations-DocumentV2.0 - Online Approval request - RESULTS

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:38:40 UTC 2017

All,

The results of the e-mail consideration of the changes to the Good Faith
recommendations is that we have not received any comments on the request
below in the time allocated.

As such the Co-Chairs consider that the Good Faith recommendations
​,​
as presented in this version
​,​
are accepted by the plenary and are now Final and will be included in the
WS2 Final Report.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2

for the CCWG-Accountability-WS2 Co-Chairs

Thomas, Jordan, Tijani.

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Bernard Turcotte <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com