[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-staff_acct] Consensus Call for sending Rev 1.5 to the full meeting for a first reading.

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Oct 2 07:49:07 UTC 2017

Thanks Avri.

I have a question on Service Level Guidelines/Agreement described in
Staff Accountability Report as below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vH5su7SDGE0i_rTstbYJ7tIaOFuRnV4dfqpwMTPoYa8/edit

> ICANN Organization should work with the community to:
> Develop and publish service level guidelines (similar to the Service Level Agreement for the IANA Numbering Services) that clearly define all services provided by ICANN to contracted parties and the service level target for each service.

I would like to double check the scope of this service level guidelines
for "all services provided by ICANN to contracted parties and the
service level target for each service".

Would "contracted parties" here only include contracted parties of
domain name services provided by ICANN?

Izumi