[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-hr] clarification re Human Right Subgroup work and FOI - Human Rights with "Considerations"

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 21:38:04 UTC 2017

Question ...Do you think it may now become a necessity, to propose drafting
of Guiding principles on Business and Human Rights using the same UN
concept ie .. 'Protect, Respect and Remedy....as a framework and language
specifically tuned and adjusted to the multistakeholder principles of
internet governance crafted from existing models like Ruggie principle 18
...etc etc..
Is such a recommendation seen as feasible by ws2-hr and or the plenary?
rd