[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Plenary-20171011-Agenda

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 21:27:01 UTC 2017

Dear Co-Chair
Thank you very much for the agenda
I am attending another meeting in Munich
My flight is on 18,00 hours
I gave to leave hotel about 45 mints before
May I request your endulgence  to put review OFAC Recommend. At the first item after the administrative issues before review of any sub group report allowing me to attend your meeting till 14,09 or latest 14,15
( 16,00 to 16,15) local time
This would be very much appreciated
Regards
Kavouss