[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Subgroup. Draft Report. Statement of Brazil. Annex. To be annexed to the draft report. For consideration by the CCWG.

Seth Johnson seth.p.johnson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 22:41:06 UTC 2017

I can't track all of these discussions, especially most of the last
year.  If you tally support for the Chair/Rappoteur's report, don't
count me as I've been absent.  I'd have liked to have heard something
other than what the minority report is claiming regarding the quality
and substantive range of discussions, but that needs to be chiefly an
outside view looking on, not someone who actually participated and
witnessed much at all in the discussion.

Seth