[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Subgroup. Draft Report. Statement of Brazil. Annex. To be annexed to the draft report. For consideration by the CCWG.

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Oct 16 07:39:35 UTC 2017

Dear All

Enclosed is the complete document of my dissenting opinion, which now
includes part 2 as well (with some modifications in part 1) as a single
document. Please ignore the earlier submitted document.

This is for CCWG's consideration. Also for jurisdiction sub-group,
assuming that it continues to function.

Best regards

parminder