[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-jurisdiction] Plenary Reading of Jurisdiction Subgroup Draft Report

Raphaël BEAUREGARD-LACROIX raphael.beauregardlacroix at sciencespo.fr
Tue Oct 17 14:07:07 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I might not be able to attend the call (it will depend on airport wifi) so
in any case:

I would still like to express first my support for the report, and second
my regret at the latest developments regarding the "dissenting" statements,
whose authors I find mistake their opinions and perspective on a situation
for facts.

I will not elaborate further on that as I have made my views clear already
on another chain.

Best regards,

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix
LinkedIn