[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Plenary-20171018-AgendaV1.2

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 16:17:59 UTC 2017

All,

Given we do have the Transparency report and that we do not expect to raise
significant issues with the plenary we have modified the agenda to have the
first reading of the Transparency final report after the second reading of
the Ombuds draft recommendations. We would close out readings with Human
Rights and Jurisdiction (new agenda below).

This would allow us to have a maximum of time for Jurisdiction while
allowing other reports to be considered by the plenary.

Given we do have to complete a first reading of the Jurisdiction report at
the 18 October plenary we would also like to advise everyone that if
necessary we will extend the meeting to allow us to complete this.
Currently the meeting is scheduled for 19:00 to 21:00 UTC but we would ask
plenary participants to allow for an extra 15 minutes if required.

Thank you.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2

*Agenda for the CCWG-Accountability-WS2 Plenary of 18 October 19:00 to
21:15 UTC*

1.     Introduction, update to SOIs, reminder on standards of behavior

2.     Review of Agenda

3.     Administration

3.1. ICANN 60.

3.1.1.    Face to Face plenary is Friday 27 October 8:30 to 17:00 local
time (04:30 – 13:00 UTC)

3.1.2.    Hight interest presentation on WS2 Monday 30 October 10:30 -
12:00 local time (06:30 – 08:00 UTC).

3.1.2.1.        *Note we need to have 1 rapporteur per sub-group present at
this session to answer questions from the community*.

3.1.2.2.        Rapporteurs please confirm your presence to staff by
Thursday 19 October 23:59 UTC.

3.1.2.3.        In cases where there are co-rapporteurs please confirm to
staff which co-rapporteur will be delegated to answer questions with your
confirmation of presence.

3.2. ICANN 61

3.2.1.    Reminder we will hold the usual pre-conference face to face on 9
March

3.2.2.    Reminder of funding rules.

3.2.3.    Confirmation of travel funding dates:

3.2.3.1.        Begin accepting applications Thursday 12 October

3.2.3.2.        Close applications Sunday 19 November 23:59 UTC

3.2.3.3.        Submit final list to ICANN Monday 27 November

4.     Legal Committee Update

4.1. ​         Question sent to ICANN Legal on Ombudsman recommendation 8
regarding the independence of the proposed Ombuds Advisory Panel (questions
sent directly to ICANN legal on approval of Co-chairs).

5.     Second reading of the draft recommendation of the Ombuds sub-group

6.     First reading of the final recommendations of the Transparency
sub-group

7.     Second reading of the final recommendations of the Human Rights
sub-group.

8.     First Reading of the draft recommendation of the Jurisdiction
sub-group.

9.     AOB

10. ​Next Plenaries

10.1.               Friday 27 October face to face – all day

11. Adjournment