[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Subgroup. Draft Report. Statement of Brazil. Annex. To be annexed to the draft report. For consideration by the CCWG.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:17:41 UTC 2017

FWIW, I actually don't think a Yes or No response will be applicable to the
questions as written. It could have been written as:

Do you think that ICANN should seek a general OFAC license for DNS services?

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

On Oct 18, 2017 5:03 PM, "Kavouss Arasteh" <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com>