[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-jurisdiction] Plenary Reading of Jurisdiction Subgroup Draft Report

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Oct 18 18:11:55 UTC 2017

My apologies, but I will be unable to keep late hours today and
therefore not be able to at the plenary meeting. Tomorrow is the most
important festival in India and have some commitments in the morning....
I have made some clear points below, one is about the main cause of my
objection to the recs and the report as the process was vitiated, and
then I ask two specific determinations to be made by the group -- which
issues are in the bold -- I will be glad for specific responses to be
made to them.

parminder