[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2 Answer on ombuds

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Fri Oct 27 06:15:09 UTC 2017

Hello Nigel and all,
Thanks for your comments.
If I understand well them, it is why the external reviewer and the IOO subgroup have made the following recommendation:
"ICANN should establish an Ombuds Advisory Panel"
To enhance (with other recommendations) IOO independence.

It can be found in the report of the IOO subgroup:
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/59643286/CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Ombudsman-DrafRecommendationsV2.5.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1508780986000&api=v2 <https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/59643286/CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Ombudsman-DrafRecommendationsV2.5.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1508780986000&api=v2>

All the best
SeB