[CCWG-ACCT] SOAC-Accountability question, for reply by 11-Sep-2017

avri doria avri at apc.org
Fri Sep 8 20:10:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

Yes, one implements a program. A group considering and recording the
consideration is an action/activity that would need to be implemented.

The suggestion here is that formal consideration by a group of term
limits is a good practice.

It is not a question of considering implementation, it is about
implementing consideration.

Avri