[CCWG-ACCT] IOO WS2 Sub Group first Report to the CCWG-Accountability WS2 for consideration at Sept Meeting

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Tue Sep 19 08:16:36 UTC 2017

19th September 2017,

Dear Co-Chairs,

The WS2 Sub-Group on ICANN Ombuds Office (IOO) is very pleased to present to the plenary of the CCWG on ICANN Accountability WS2 our Report titled ‘CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Ombudsman-DrafRecommendationsV2.2’ for first reading, discussion, review, comments and consideration. It was finalized, on Monday 18th of September 2017 at the 30th meeting of the IOO Sub-Group.

As IOO Sub Group Rapporteur I will be pleased to answer any questions and discuss any comments from our CCWG.

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks the participants of our IOO Sub-group and Bernard for his support to finalize the attached documents.

All the best

IOO Sub Group Rapporteur,

Sebastien Bachollet

Attached: