[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-ombudsman] IOO WS2 Sub Group first Report to the CCWG-Accountability WS2 for consideration at Sept Meeting

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:30:14 UTC 2017

Dear Farzaneh
Dear Sébastien
Dear All
Even though I have not followed the works of the group but I am very much concerned our inability to maintain or to ensure the independence of the Ombudsman. I therefore fully and whole heartedly support view points of Farzaneh
I do not think we should jump into final conclusion send a report which is not yet condensed
Please seriously take into account get valid points
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone