[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Plenary - New Plenary meeting 7 February 05:00 UTC

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 18:51:25 UTC 2018

All,

Please note that in discussions with the Co-Chairs today it was decided
that it would be valuable for all to have an additional plenary meeting on
7 February 05:00 UTC.

This will be a ONE HOUR meeting which will update the plenary on the status
of the 4 sub-groups analyzing public comments and our strategy going
forward to complete our work by ICANN 62.

Calendar invites will be sent shortly.

Thank You

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2