[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2 Plenary 16 May 0500 and 23 May 1300 cancelled

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:45:03 UTC 2018

All,

You will remember that we had a discussion with the ICANN Board at ICANN
61. The Board had some concerns regarding a few of our recommendations and
the agreed way forward was that we would try to find language to address
the concerns in a short document offering implementation guidelines. We had
hoped to be able to share this with you prior to our call so you can factor
this in when we move on to the consensus call / chartering orgs’ approval.

Given we are still liaising on this with ICANN Board, we feel that it would
not be a good use of everyone's time to hold plenary meetings without
having this information for the plenary to consider.

As such we are cancelling the May 16 and 23 plenary calls and will advise
regarding the 30 May plenary at a later date.

Apologies for the late notice.

The CCWG-Accountability-WS2 Co-Chairs

Thomas, Tijani and Jordan