[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [Acct-Staff] FW: GNSO Council Approval of the CCWG-Accountability WS2 Final Report

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:55:50 UTC 2018

FYI.

B.

*From: *Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org>
*Date: *Friday, September 28, 2018 at 9:09 AM
*To: *"rickert at anwaelte.de" <rickert at anwaelte.de>, "
tijani.benjemaa at benjemaa.com" <tijani.benjemaa at benjemaa.com>
*Cc: *"gnso-chairs at icann.org" <gnso-chairs at icann.org>, MSSI Secretariat <
mssi-secretariat at icann.org>, "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
*Subject: *GNSO Council Approval of the CCWG-Accountability WS2 Final
Report

Dear co-chairs of the CCWG Accountability WS2,

During the GNSO Council monthly meeting held on the 27th September 2018,
councilors present on the call voted unanimously in support of the motion
to approve the CCWG Accountability WS2 Final Report.

You may find the resolution published here
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/council/resolutions#201809>.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Nathalie Peregrine

Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)

Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
<http://nathalie.peregrine@icann.org%20>

Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting
the GNSO Newcomer pages
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DgMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=-d9m4sr16OXloyLjz4TF6npbe51hgE0EHtoX1U6WUOA&s=Bw2Uzbh2Pu1X0lObLtbwtN5ZNEP3ECdPAfcqzVvIOYE&e=>