[Accountability-dt] Fwd: FW: Comment on Proposed Charter for Accountability CCWG

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Dec 1 08:00:46 UTC 2014

FYI, please find below a comment on the Accountability process presented
by Richard Hill.

Thomas & I have asked staff to forward it the co chairs of the
Cross-Community Working Group
(CWG) to develop a Framework of Principles for Future CWGs, since it
actually raises a broader question regarding cross community working groups.

Best
Mathieu