[Accountability-dt] Call for Volunteers Posted + First Call on 9 December

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Dec 5 04:38:54 UTC 2014

Dear all,

The Call for Volunteers for the CCWG-Accountability was posted on Tuesday
here: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-12-02-en

To date, the following organizations have endorsed the Charter and are in
the process of appointing members:
* GNSO
* ALAC
* ccNSO
* GAC (expected)
* SSAC (will not participate due to limited bandwidth)
* ASO ?  Izumi or Athina ‹ can you provide us with an update?
The list of members/participants is available here:
https://community.icann.org/x/IIMHAw

Two things to note:
* The 1st CCWG-Accountability call is on Tuesday, 9 December at 20:00 UTC.
* Some of you have already signed up to be participants or observers of the
CCWG-Accountability. Others have been appointed by their organizations as
representatives. If you would like to continue to be involved in the
Accountability efforts, please contact me so that I can add you to the group
and mailing list.
Best,
Grace